Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shinfo week: NEW BULLETIN BOARD

Interview with Nicholas G. Southall, sophomore english major and newly-christened RA of Ryors hall. Recorded on Sunday, January 22, 2012.

Conor Morris
hey
let me interview you

Nicholas G. Southall
OKAY
i'll interview you back
GO

Conor Morris
about how you're bad at making bulletin boards

Nicholas G. Southall
okay!

Conor Morris
alright! are you ready?

Nicholas G. Southall
no
my turn!
what's your favorite toy?

Conor Morris
cardboard cut-out of patrick stewart. my turn!
why do you suck at making bulletin boards?

Nicholas G. Southall
Well, when i was in the third grade my teacher, mrs. mason made me make her bulletin board. I slaved over it for days during her class, even staying in during recess. It had a black history month theme and I printed off all of these pictures which were crazy hard to find since the internet was kind of hard to use back then, especially for a 3rd grader. So, i finally got it done after a week of working on it and Mrs. Mason yelled at me because she hated it. She tore it down and had Ashley Becker make it instead. She got it done in one class period and it stayed up the whole month of February. I still harbor hateful feelings about that event and I hate making them so I devote as little time as possible to making them.

Conor Morris
wow, I'm really sorry to hear that, man. you want a warm business handshake with lots of eye contact?

Nicholas G. Southall
that sounds perfect!
Wait, look behind you!

Conor Morris
what?

*"Nicholas is offline, but you can still send him a message" message appears*

Conor Morris
perfect! cut! dry! set! we're going into print!

/End interview.

The above interview proving far too useless to use on any ordinary Quest for Cats post, I SET OUT to find  exactly what was going on with Nicholas Southall and the bulletin boards in Ryors hall.

The following video is the edited version of what I uncovered after careful study and an in-depth, 24-hour-long interview with the chump in question:

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.  The finished product.  The swaddled child.  The glory that is, THE NEW BULLETIN BOARD AT RYORS...

...and I don't have the picture from Nick yet.  What the fuck, man?

2 comments:

  1. Completely honest, I found the video to be pretty funny. Maybe just cause I know you guys, but I was entertained.

    ReplyDelete